Me...a Blogger? Welcome to my Thoughts!
I never thought I would be a person to write a blog. I've read and enjoyed many over the years but I didn't think it was for me. Then I realized after buying hundreds of journals, writing in them consistently (for a while) and then forgetting about it that this just might be my medium.
I have always loved to write. The physical practice as well as the mental exercise. I remember as a child, when I wanted to write but didn't have a subject I would practice my penmanship. Writing has always been there, but now I think my thoughts are catching up to what my hands. lol
I'm allowing my thoughts and feelings to manifest onto this page and today I am feeling Grateful. I am a firm believer that we are able to really steer our own thoughts, feelings, life, destiny and it all begins with our thoughts.
I read somewhere that "thoughts become things" and that stuck with me. Your mind is such a powerful tool that we can either use to draw us closer to what we long for, what we desire, or it can be a tool of self sabotage. How will you use your tool?
This entry will not be a long one, but will hopefully make you aware of your current thought patterns. You are worthy of everything you desire in this life, but often, we are in our own way and don't even realize it. It's time to be aware of how powerful we are. Shift your thoughts to match your desires. God created this magnificent universe and everything in it. He also gave us tools to create the life we choose. Everything up until this very moment in your life has been and will be the offspring of your thoughts and feelings.
How do I shift my thoughts? How to I change my negative way of thinking? How to I operate at a higher vibration?
- Whether you know it or not, you have practiced your current way of thinking for so long that you may not realize you were leading yourself down a negative path. It takes consistent awareness and practice to engage positive thoughts and feelings. Thoughts become things right? So if I am constantly thinking of negative subjects, feelings etc. I am bound to maintain a negative vibration. When that negative thought creeps in, shift your focus. The easiest way I believe to do this is to think of something you are Grateful for. Thoughts will manifest into feelings, so think/feel negatively, attract negativity. Think/feel positive, attract positivity.
- Begin everyday with positive intentions. That may look different for each of us. I make the choice everyday to have a great day. I audibly say "Thank You" when I awake to propel my positive thoughts into action.
- Affirmations are a great tool for everyone whether this is your current practice or if you have never given a second thought to how you are thinking/feeling. You can start these with "I Am" and speak things that you believe or need help believing about yourself. I have listed some examples/starters below.
- Prayer and Meditation are so important. In prayer we ask for what we desire. In meditation we can create a visual in our minds eye of ourselves operating or walking in the "thing" we asked for and all of the feelings that are attributed to it. It's not enough to just think about it. Practice feeling how you believe you will feel if you had the very thing you desire now.
Ask. Believe. Receive
- Let us ensure we are not cancelling our manifestations by allowing negative thoughts to slither into our minds. You cant say in one breath "Money comes easily to me" and in another "I'm broke". These are contradicting thoughts and what you are constantly thinking will inspire your feelings. The beauty of our mind is that we can be/feel/think/live/desire whatever we want. Imagination is AMAZING and not just for children. Use it!
I don't want to overwhelm you. I could go on for pages because this excites me so much but I will as promised leave you with some positive affirmations we can all include in our daily routine.
- I am grateful for life.
- I am healthy.
- I am loved.
- I am good enough.
- I am successful.
- I am worthy of everything I desire.
- I am ready and open to receive every blessing that is coming to me.
- I am safe.
- I love myself.
- My body is working just as God intended.
- I live in abundance.
Thanks for sharing this space with me. I hope this has helped you in some way. Join me on the road to intentional happiness. Life is a journey, Enjoy it!
Be Positive ~Be Resilient~ Vibrate Higher